Friday, September 25, 2015

Willy-Nilly . . .

Linking with Tanya Today

Last Sunday I was invited to speak in St. Charles, MO.
As i was leaving I took a few photos.

 I like this bench. It would be a nice place to sit and read for a while.

Soon these leaves will change colors.

 These two mailboxes look as if they are involved in an argument . . . as if they are on the same spot, ignoring one another . . . 

like the two churches they represent, squished together on top of a tiny hill.
bet there's a good story there . . . 
(giggle)




9 comments:

Tanya Breese said...

oh that description of the mailboxes made me laugh and you are right! i can't remember if we've been to st. charles or not while living in missouri, part of me thinks we did and i really liked it and the other part of me thinks we didn't but i really wanted to go lol...i do like that bench a lot too! thank you for linking and have a great weekend :)

Tom said...

Man you get around.

Rose said...

I do wonder what they were arguing about! I like the bench, too... There are starting to be spots of color here and there here. I am hoping for a long,long autumn.

Latane Barton said...

Love the mailboxes. Bet someone came along and hit one of them just sending it helter-skelter. The other one was probably happy he wasn't the one hit.

Ida said...

That bench would be a nice place to sit a spell.
Hmmmm dueling mailboxes, I could see that but dueling churches....well I guess (sadly) that could happen too.

TexWisGirl said...

lovin' the mailboxes in a spat. :)

Enie Dub said...

Nice pics, I enjoyed looking at them!

Su-sieee! Mac said...

Giggling. . .

Lynn said...

wow your are in Missouri right, long way from home. Fun post :-)