Sunday, July 26, 2015

D'ya think these people are inviting Celestial Dragons?

 This one beckons from Barcelona

this one invites in Dublin, Ireland


If i continue to ask in my heart,
will one hear me
and think i might make an interesting friend?

I should begin to study.
I have questions.
and
what should i be ready to offer a Celestial Dragon
a muffin?  cheddar cheese?
I have heard about toasted flocks of sheep
BUT
I'm pretty sure i would not be expected 
to handle something like that.

Peanut Butter?
I wonder if peanut butter would stick to the roof of a Celestial Dragon's mouth.
see? just to offer hospitality
i have a lot to learn.

sigh.


3 comments:

TexWisGirl said...

so very ornate and funky too!

Su-sieee! Mac said...

Celestial tea, perhaps. I'm sure Celestial Dragons are polite guests and would accept any refreshment you offer. And, in time, as you and they become friends, they will tell you what they like to eat and drink.

Glennis said...

Amazing Dragons quite magical.