Friday, May 15, 2015

Dear Nancy,

1.  It was raining really hard - so, i took this photo from inside - the place i want to show you is so crazy,  This is a teeny bit of the front of City Museum.






2.  Here is my latest view of "The Inseparables."
Mr. Franklin Bumble is 15 lbs.
and. Mia was 76 lbs. last Thursday.

3.  We have a Kitty Queen Monarch.
She does NOT like having her picture taken.

4.  I have gone on a hair cut moratorium . . .
I'm a little shaggy . . .



5.  Everything is blooming at once in my yard.



love & love,
-g- 






3 comments:

TexWisGirl said...

love your pups! (and even your camera-shy kitty.) :)

Su-sieee! Mac said...

Are you in California, too? We had a great day of rain yesterday. I loved it. I went out to take photos and got totally drenched in seconds. Loved it.

Your pups are cute!

Kate said...

The dogs look very content!