Friday, January 16, 2015

There's Hope

It's a title from a song i used to perform . . 
sometimes. just a title can get me up and ready to face a new challenge,  

This new year seems to have brought some baggage along with it
at least, listening to world news
and my chums
and
facing the resistance here in my own little world

I keep reminding myself
that right around the corner is the Most Magnificent
Life Affirming Blessing
Better than Anything i could have ever imagined

Thing is
I actually have evidence that this is true
right in the middle of trouble
some of the coolest
events 
are taking place


I once had a friend in the Coast Guard
I would stand on a high point and watch his ship
sail out to sea

there is a little prayer for that moment your eyes 
notice the actuality

"Lord, my ship is so small and your sea is so big. . . "

for all of us
May we sail above the storms


love & love,
-g-


3 comments:

TexWisGirl said...

blessings, dear one.

Monkeywrangler said...

Yes, blessings on you dear one!

Su-sieee! Mac said...

Hello Maggid, good for you. Thinking positively. That's the best we can do to keep ourselves afloat.