Monday, November 17, 2014

"God Bless Us, Everyone!"

I noticed i had not posted in a long time
there is no special reason for this

our City is odd
It isn't because of the cold weather or snow
it has something to do with tension
There was an announcement today
that the National Guard has been called to be ready

There isn't an active situation
people are preparing for something
in advance

sigh

I went to look at a tall puppy who needs a home
The organization taking care of her
is not convinced i am the proper parent


I figure the Holy One knows what's best
no worries.


So, i have drawn an odd rabbit on some water color paper
I may FINALLY break out the paints
OR
I may decide to read

Thanks to my students
I have found a talent
that inspires me

gotta keep reading . . . 


"God Bless Us, Everyone!"






5 comments:

TexWisGirl said...

blessings to you. and hopefully you'll find the perfect pup match!

Monkeywrangler said...

Even if that Pyr pup does not come to your home, keep looking. There is the right pup out there somewhere, waiting for you.

And prayers that everything stays peaceful in your state this week and beyond.

Lynn said...

ah I hope you find a new pup or dog to adopt, and how could you not be the right match? Enjoyed Andrea B. video...

Su-sieee! Mac said...

I hope all is well in your city today. Painting, reading, adopting a dog, keeping up with yourself is the best way to go. Peace and love.

Carol Z said...

I pray for your city and state every day. I'd be happy to be a puppy reference.