Tuesday, July 22, 2014

I need a camera refresher

he's only ten pounds, but he dreams big
(I see why photographers don't choose black dogs)
he's been through a lot
he's pretty brave
We had to give Osa Magillicutty Happy Pants back to God
and it made things challenging for us

So, I've given him a new story
I tell him
His daddy was a Griffin who lived and served
on top of a High, Holy Cathedral
and his mom was a Happy Sunbeam.
When they met and fell in love
He came into the world to be a spark of Life 
to lift and bless others.
He is willing to believe big
because his new lady is so unusual

His new lady will need to learn new camera skills
it will be fun

there's a lot of story here
for me to discover.

love & love,
-g-


3 comments:

TexWisGirl said...

i am so sorry. i know that pain too well.

Monkeywrangler said...

I am sorry to learn you lost your Osa. I am familiar with that pain also. If has taken me over a year to begin writing down Charlie's stories.

I hope you have a brand time telling your new friend lots of exciting tales! (tails? )

Lisa @ Two Bears Farm said...

Oh Osa sounded like a wonderful companion. I'm so sorry.