Monday, June 02, 2014

I have been trying to convince myself


it is, maybe a block and a half from my favorite library
a dear friend of mine works there creating magical mosaics
i see it often from bus windows
last week i noticed there was a statue of a hippopotamus looking at us from the roof

Still, I haven't been

There IS a "City Museum"
I would LOVE to visit



Isn't this a fabulous thought???

****************************
It's some kind of inner dilemma
NOT visiting the one
and wildly interested in the other

in fact, i have a list of crazy cool places I'd like to see

Do you have places you prefer to avoid
and a list of places you know lift the heart of humankind??

Just asking . . . 
love & love,
-g-


4 comments:

TexWisGirl said...

i would never take a cruise - the idea of being 'locked' on a floating city with so many people would make me crazy!

i'd love to visit sedona - the solitude and spiritual energy appeals to me.

Ros Crawford said...

Hi there! I just wanted to thank you for your lovely comment on my blog ... glad you liked the bees ... I love this photo of the elephant ... beautiful creatures ... I hate to see them mistreated.
Enjoy your day!

Dawna said...

I like the elephant pic too.. and like TexwisGirl I wouldn't want to take a cruise!. I can't imagine myself ever going on one.

I have many places that I would love to visit

Te hippopotamus sounds interesting!

gypsys1st said...

Well, the Museum sounds good....if today is not good...how about tomorrow?

Like Bob always said, you can get done if you do not start....

Love to all...