Monday, February 10, 2014

Sunday Afternoon I went to the movies

Watched this yesterday afternoon.
Have you seen it?
What did you think?
At the end actual photographs were displayed
Smithsonian Magazine had a great article 
teaching about the effort to protect,
find
and return
Art.
this is the cover
yes, there are other great stories in there, too.
It looked like the cast enjoyed working together.
I am grateful we have stories of Light
to share about this period.

What do/did you think about this movie??

love & love,
-g-


4 comments:

Monkeywrangler said...

Haven't seen the film, and will probably wait until it comes out on DVD instead. But it looks like it might be a reasonable film for a weekend evening.

Enie Dub said...

Haven't seen but I hear it got mixed reviews. Glad you liked it!

Bhavya said...

I haven't seen the movie yet!
I've tagged you in a post. Do check here
http://ishithaa.com/2014/02/a-look-back-post/
:) Take care

Lynn said...

I am waiting for it to arrive and you are quite right it is encouraging to read there was goodness when there was too much badness. The chosen quote is intriguing..