Tuesday, November 19, 2013

I was asked to share something about stories

Well, ONE story
Can you imagine?
ONE Story, from the lady who thinks 
All of us ARE 'the story.'

I've remembered so many
BUT, i keep returning to the movie
"Raiders of the Lost Ark"
Because
from the very beginning
to the absolute end
and every breath i took in between
I was invested
hanging on to the arm rest of my theater chair
and leaning in
it was pure adventure

I often think Life is like this
and
we'd feel cheated if it wasn't

you know?
true, amazing adventure
first breath to last.

hey, what do YOU think?

love & love,
-g-

4 comments:

Monkeywrangler said...

The first Indy movie, yes--a Saturday afternoon serial all at once! A shame the rest of the Indy films pale in comparison.

Maggid said...

yes, Monkeywrangler - I completely agree . . . .

Lynn said...

I agree with MWrangler too.I do remember seeing IJones the first time, mouth open holding my breath, right into the time and place, a fantastically romantically adventurous time. Life, mine, quite so ;-).

Dawna said...

Raiders is a great film!.. Yes I agree with you.. life is an amazing adventure