Thursday, August 01, 2013

from our friend, James Stone Goodman:

A fish had a dream G*d appeared and said, go tell other fish you’re thirsty.
 The fish saw a grouper, I’m thirsty. 
You’re an idiot. 
The fish came to a shark, I’m thirsty. 
You’re crazy. 
The fish came to an old blue whale with harpoon scars all over,
 I’m thirsty.
 G*d told you to say that, am I right?
 How did you know.
 I was thirsty once too there was G*d all around me and I didn’t know it. 
Thanks for the reminder. 
The whale then quoted a poem about everything recurring till we answer from within.

5 comments:

TexWisGirl said...

hmmm.

Bhavya said...

Looking within us can answer most of our queries and introspection is the tool to wisdom too.

Carol said...

Love this!

Carol Z said...

What a great reminder of the presence of G'day. Shabbat Shalom!

Carol Z said...

Oops for autocorrect.