Tuesday, June 18, 2013

Oh My Fur & Whiskers!!!

I finally had a little quiet time yesterday.
It was overdue.
By late afternoon i had colors out, trying to remember things i learned in school
Lately it feels as if I've forgotten more stuff that I know . . . 
What's up with that?

At least I'm having fun, hm?

So, I'm off to "work."

IF one can call what I do "work."
Hopefully I'll take a ride into town and pick up a bus pass for next month.
(Gives me plenty of time to catch up on reading - 
everything has it's upside . . don't you think?)

Love & Love,
-g-

5 comments:

Mary said...

Most everything does. Yes indeed. :)

Sherry Ellis said...

It's good to have a quiet day!

Buttons said...

Enjoy what ever comes I always enjoy those kind of days:) B

Ornery's Wife said...

Such a pretty picture. Did you draw or paint it?
tm

Me said...

Did you drew that? It's Beautiful!