Monday, January 28, 2013

Yesterday was full of lovely surprises.
It rained ice in the early morning
and we had two services - including moving equipment - 
so , we were out in it
AND - got to stop for a Mocha Latte along the way (decadent treat for me.)
Mocha Latte
Mocha Latte (Photo credit: tuck-photo)
 
BOTH services were AWESOME.  
It's always good for me to feel at home.

Ice turned to rain as the day warmed and i was off to the grocery.

After making sure Osa Magillicutty Happy Pants was happy
I got it into my head to go to The Garden
thinking the orchid show had begun and i could see Beautiful without getting soaked
Pigeon orchid
Pigeon orchid (Photo credit: Wikipedia)


BUT
The orchid show doesn't start until February

It turned out Perfect, though
I walked over to the Climatron
The Climatron greenhouse at the Missouri Botan...
The Climatron greenhouse at the Missouri Botanical Garden, side entrance, 2004 (Photo credit: Wikipedia)


beginning with the Mediterranean House, 
Then talked to the colorful poison frogs
THEN, spent the rest of my time
s-l-o-w-l-y
enjoying myself in the geodesic dome.
English: Cubanola dominguensis flowering in th...
English: Cubanola dominguensis flowering in the Climatron at the Missouri Botanical Garden (Photo credit: Wikipedia)


Stellar Day

There's Always Something Good.

 


Enhanced by Zemanta

No comments: