Wednesday, October 17, 2012

I think about how there are certain people who come into your life and leave a mark. The ones who are as much a part of you as your own soul. Their place in your heart is tender; a bruise of longing, a pulse of unfinished business. Just hearing their names pushes and pulls at you in a hundred ways, and when you try to define those hundred ways, describe them even to yourself, words are useless. If you had a lifetime to talk, there would still be things left unsaid.
            -- Sara Zarr

2 comments:

gypsys1st said...

As it has always been in our time of life and love, so it is in the space of faith and peace.

We are bound by our loves and the wave of peace which is shared and shall always be about us.

A long time ago I had been engulfed by your heart and your love. A gift from you which I accepted, and have tried to be true to. My soul is all the better for it. No words can ever explain these things. There could not be enough that could be said.

For all that I ought to have said, and have not said, I pray thee for forgiveness,

Maggid said...

So beautiful!