Tuesday, July 03, 2012

Pearl Bailey in “St. Louis Woman”, 1946
Pearl Bailey in “St. Louis Woman”, 1946 (Photo credit: Wikipedia)




You never find yourself until you face the truth.
            -- Pearl Bailey


Wow!  That is a terrific photo of Pearl Bailey!

Truth???  Sometimes i seem to miss it altogether, i wonder if it's even possible to "miss 'It' altogether" or, if I just don't see as clearly as I imagine possible.




I have a little time this morning before i leave for work - and I bet you can guess what I'm doing.  


CERTAINLY not what many would dictate - noppers - I catch myself dreaming a happy future.

Wonder if "Truth" includes a happier future?
I'm gonna find out for us
and report back,
okay???

OH!!!  If you already know the answer - PLEASE SHARE!

Sending you LOVE
and High Hopes for Real Happiness.
-g-

No comments: