Thursday, July 12, 2012

Have a Prayer Service in a little bit . . .


It's set up and ready for whoever joins the Thursday Morning Prayer Service.  I've taken care of most of Our "Management" stuff . . . (for now I'm "Chief Cook & Bottle Washer" around here.  It's going to be another hot day - HEY!!!  It's summer - so, it's proper.  The heat wave we had last week has left us for a spell - and "HOT" seems like a blessing to me . . . 

I just thought, since i had a moment - I'd write to tell you how I appreciate you.  How I enjoy knowing there's a family of seekers willing to share.

What are you doing???  I'd like to know.

Now, I'm going to unlock the door and get ready for some "Light Lifting" with a circle of Loved Ones . . . Sometime today, if you care to, you are invited to lift up a quiet moment for peace, health, joy, prosperity - for yourself, your loved ones for humanity . . there isn't any TIME to The Holy - so, it all counts for GOOD - 

Then, your thoughts and ours will become a powerful force for good.

love & love,
-g-
ORANGE BEACH, AL - APRIL 20:  Church members r...
ORANGE BEACH, AL - APRIL 20: Church members read Bibles while participating in an early morning prayer vigil to mark the one-year anniversary of the BP oil spill on April 20, 2011 in Orange Beach, Alabama. Orange Beach on the Gulf Coast was impacted by oil in the aftermath of the Deepwater Horizon rig explosion which killed eleven crew members. 206 million gallons of oil eventually spilled into the Gulf of Mexico until the BP well was finally sealed. April 20 marks the one-year anniversary of the worst environmental disaster in U.S. history. (Image credit: Getty Images via @daylife)
Enhanced by Zemanta

No comments: