Wednesday, April 23, 2008

You must keep sending work out; you must never let a manuscript do nothing but eat its head off in a drawer. You send that work out again and again, while you're working on another one. If you have talent, you will receive some measure of success - but only if you persist.
- - - Isaac Asimov

It's early, I'm up and ready to go. Chores on a beautiful day. Finding my next wonderful position for the extra do-re-mi that gives me the sense of comfort. But, here's a saying from Asimov that reminds me, doing my real work, consistently, is what is truly required. Perhaps I'm merely running ahead of schedule, and need to follow through with the "Master's Plan."

I'll follow every step along the way and look at it all as a "Happy Surprise" from the Creator of Us All.

That said - What's up with you today?

Hi-De-Ho!

No comments: