Thursday, April 17, 2008

Greetings!

The game of life is the game of boomerangs. Our thoughts, deeds and words return to us sooner or later, with astounding accuracy.
-- Florence Shinn

I haven't been to visit in the last little while. I find this statement from Florence Schovel Shinn perfect for me today. I'm in that place where "the rubber meets the road." Last week I was unceremoniously sacked from the position I thought Id be working until this time next year. Well, obviously I thought wrong. So, let's see what my "boomerang" brings back, hm?

I was happy to see I didn't get caught up in the emotion offered at the moment. AND - how super it is not to be angry about anything - that's a personal step. I saw a book cover in an ad. There was a beautiful Koi (fancy goldfish) and a fish hook - and the title was something like 'don't take the hook.' It was some Zen-like thought - but the beauty of it served me well (meaning, I'm not as versed with Zen Thinking. What little I know serves me - ) So, I am looking for a flexible part time position to keep me covered while I finish school. I bet something fun and wonderful surfaces soon.

I realize there re countless others with personal challenges. Some are in situations like mine, some might be concerned. I am holding us all up today. I am remembering for us all that G-D has a beautiful plan for our lives and we will all be supported in our search, in our hopes, in our lives.

I hope we are, every one of us, throwing out beautiful boomerangs today.

All Best to You!

No comments: