Thursday, April 13, 2006

Got Tips?

I'm not doing well.
Most of my life I've been able (blessed) to express myself in a meaningful way. I've had my own business and traveled the nation telling my stories, singing my songs and being joyful. I realize everything has changes, cycles, to it. I haven't made this transition gracefully and I find myself in trouble (at least an inner turmoil.) My fingers stopped playing guitar and suddenly i need to depend on a partner to perform, even for Praise & Worship which is my passion. This wouldn't be so bad if I were in a city where arts were honored but, I am not. So, I haven't a partner with an understanding of professionalism, business or - heck even what partnership is about. This has been devastating. (No, that's not dramatic, devastating is correct word usage.) After all this time, I haven't been able to rally and now I'm stuck. I want a position where i can be happy and move on with my life. I need to be able to move on - move along. I could use a cheering section, or - better yet, some tips.

arguh

No comments: