Friday, April 21, 2006

Duke Said:

Celebrate prosperity and you will start to attract prosperity.
I agree. What do I have to say today? I'll know what i think when I get home. Right now I get to "scrub up" and put in a few applications. You probably know by now I'm looking for a position. I found a brilliant opportunity in the paper and there's plenty of time to apply before the decision is made - here's the rub. I ride Metro. My option is to take a bus that will drop me almost a mile away from the place. Not necessarily a good option. I'll have to think about that. I miss the either or - you know, either in a big city amenable to people and their needs - or a small town where everyone knows one another and things are close. This place is neither. Oh well, if there was anyone on the planet good with challenges, it would be me.
The cats are racing around the joint and yeowling like it's a wild rumpus. I wonder what's up. perhaps they are teasing the dog. She loves to play with them, and they know it, so they tease her.
Well, have bus pass - will travel.
Celebrate? You bet. I'm having the time of my life.
When I get home, well, I WILL write - but probably not on the blog. I have an article to clean up and send and a chapter to rewrite. See ya all later.
Hi-De-Ho!

No comments: