Thursday, December 29, 2005

Near You

The Daily Word today is "Near You."
That's good, except, the thought accompanying was personal.
I can't begin to feel it is sincere.
I would have discounted it altogether except there are people I feel that way about.
Honest!
My thinking does not (yet) extend to everyone I know
(maybe the author of the thought today is able to do that.
Now, that kind of LOVING is certainly worth considering as a personal goal.
Still, I can not yet believe - or do that- YET)
Still, there are many -
in fact, most, people I know or encounter -
or even learn about through some story or media -
I feel that way towards. I stop and pray for them,
with them if they seem to be reaching for the Spiritual in the story I am knowing.
So, I can consider thinking this way towards and about others.
What I am most able to do is KNOW God is NEAR ME -
God is near Us.
This thinking is easy enough for me.
Even when my thinking separates us,
God does not. God Loves us all -
individually and collectively as if each one of us was a personal favorite.
Completely and Eternally - that's the best part.
When I can't believe or accept that the stranger is communicating to me -
I KNOW God means it - He is always Near.
This works for me -
God is Near Me
God is Near You
God is With Us.
(In Us, Beside Us, Through Us, As Us)
Here's my favorite thought for a moment -
2006 is the Glory Year
It's a modern prophesy
I choose to accept:
"There will be times when the glory cloud falls and completely fills a church. It will boil out of the doors of the church and go all over the neighborhood. People will be standing out in the street and won't be able to see one another. It will glisten and be so glorious that people will see sickness and disease running off of their bodies." He also said, "It is a time that we've all been praying for. So rejoice and enjoy it saith the Father, because I do all things for you to enjoy. So have fun in the glory and heal the sick and raise the dead and go with Me and see if you can stay up with Me saith the Lord." - Kenneth Copeland
Isaiah 60:1-2 "Arise, shine; for thy light is come, and the glory of the LORD is risen upon thee. For, behold, the darkness shall cover the earth, and gross darkness the people: but the LORD shall arise upon thee, and his glory shall be seen upon thee."
It reads to me - that it's time for
"These Things and Greater Things You Will Do"
What do you think?
Hi-De-Ho!

No comments: