Wednesday, September 29, 2004

G'Morning!

Ah! At last I'm back to share with you. I have been a little out of touch - for a wonderful reason. I've been offered the opportunity to work in an office for a while. Most of the people in this business are off helping with the clean-up from the hurricanes. This means they need someone to answer phones & questions while they are gone. I know, I know, not exactly the activity we have come to expect in a "georgy." The thing is, as you know, I'm racing the recording project to the finish. I want to be able to make the last payment with no problemo. Well, turns out this temporary position is a marvelous solution to the challenge. It does have me racing around to get everything done for my regular work - but - like I said, it's temporary - and worth it.

Cool, huh?

So, today is Wednesday. I'm not in the office I just told you about, I'm getting ready for story time. Then, Ms. Osa & i have chores & chores & chores - AND - I have an assignment due - I mean due now . . so, I'll be back here at my desk in a few hours - looking to God for inspiration.

Make today count!
Hi-De-Ho!

No comments: