Friday, September 24, 2004

Fall!

Do you love it? I sure do. Fall, I mean. It's my favorite time of year. I always wonder why January was chosen for marking the beginning of a year cycle. Well, I ignore all that and begin plans and projects in September.

Oh I am having fun. My dog and I got to help friends in their office yesterday. It wasn't rocket science. I mean, we answered the phone and shuffled a few papers. I was definitely able. Since I am racing my recording project to the finish - the opportunity to earn a little do-re-mi is a very good thing.

Racing? Well, no I am not running anywhere. But I have just a couple of weeks to come up with the rest of the dollars I need to finish paying. So, I pretend it is a race. We do lots of music in the next few days. At least enough for me to feel great (I always feel terrific singing) and pay my "necessary" bills.

What are you doing?

Hi-De-Ho!

No comments: